Is a low-top sneaker of leather and has a sporty look. Made with the he latest techniques and materials.
- Width: standard to spacious
- Closing: lace
- Detail: multi-colored sole and upper
- Exterior: leather and high-tech nylon
- Inside: leather
- Sole construction: rubber
- Standard size
- Matching belt possible
These Santoni shoes are handmade in Italy
Supplied in the original Santoni box, recycled dust bags.
The laces are made from recycled cotton and lace rings are made from recycled soda can. The side nylon is ocean plastic. The rubber sole is made from recycled car tires and the leather is also recycled. The shoe cover is made from recycled plastic bottles. The entire shoe is produced at a low temperature and with a minimum of CO2 emissions. The shoe box is made with 100% green energy, 90% recycled paper and the remaining 10% is from waste from the production of the shoe, which is normally disposed of as waste.